Apparel and Textile Companies
Source Fabrics and Clothing and Protect Brands.
For textile and apparel companies, competition is fierce. To beat rivals means companies need to find and maintain suppliers that provide a cost advantage. In addition to sourcing smarter, leaders need to know who their competition's suppliers are, how much they import, and what will soon be on store shelves. Zepol's U.S. trade platform, TradeIQ Import, TradeIQ Export, TradeView, and ComplianceIQ, are invaluable competitive and market intelligence tools for the textile industry.
Players in the apparel and textile industry turn to Zepol for:
- A smart way to watch competitors’ trade activities and predict market trends.
- The ability to search by products, materials, and even brand names to quickly identify potential counterfeiters and monitor quotas.
- Identify new manufacturers and track existing suppliers with exclusive agreements to ensure compliance.
- The ability to view textile shipments from overseas locations.
- Unlimited access to training and friendly, knowledgeable customer service.
Our experts for the textile and apparel industries are Marcy Stulc and Matt Egan. Contact Marcy or Matt to learn more about how they help textile and apparel companies increase market share and minimize supply chain risk.