Jobs at Zepol Corporation
Want to join the growing Zepol team?
As an industry leader, we are always looking for talented and energetic individuals who can help us better serve our customers. If you would like to work for a thriving company made up of people with a real passion for what they do, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Support Lead
Meet the whole Zepol team here.
Product Support Lead
At Zepol, we’re focused on bringing competitive and market intelligence products to the international trade arena. We continually strive to provide the most innovative and advanced online global trade data applications to organizations around the world. Customers have access to vital competitive, market, and specific product information, allowing them to significantly improve their tactical and strategic business planning.
Zepol is looking for a talented and energetic individual for a full-time product and customer support position. This individual will work with industry-leading international trade intelligence products. If you would like to work with a growing company and enjoy the challenges and rewards of working with a small group of driven professionals, please respond by submitting your resume to email@example.com
Zepol is hiring a full-time Product Support Lead whose primary responsibilities include supporting Zepol’s customer base and products. After completing training, this person’s primary focus for several months will be on a product enhancement to our flagship product, TradeIQ
- Become a proficient user of Zepol’s trade data tools
- Become well-versed in the uses, features, and benefits of Zepol’s trade data tools
- Provide support to Zepol’s customer base via phone and email, and host online trainings
- Quality assurance testing
- Help define product enhancements
- Become an expert in utilizing Zepol’s customer and project management organizational tools, including account creation and maintenance, mass updates, report creation, etc.
- Assist in creating and updating process and support documentation
- Provide technical support for the Zepol team
- Miscellaneous support, marketing, and development projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly motivated and energetic self-starter able to work independently
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office and Internet savvy
- Previous customer service and quality assurance experience preferred
- Experience with classification and the Harmonized System preferred
- Must be located in the Twin Cities
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org