TradeIQ™: 100 million bills of lading...and counting!
From monitoring your competitor’s imports and exports to generating new leads, Zepol’s
TradeIQ™ helps those dealing with the opportunities and perils of global trade.
The more you know about your market, the more equipped you’ll be to capitalize on opportunities
and fend off competitive threats. Subscribers to TradeIQ™ have access to millions of
U.S. import and export shipments, delivered via a fast, user-friendly online database that
makes finding the information you want easy.
How can you benefit?
- Competitive Intelligence – See what your competitors are importing and exporting to and from the United States. View specific suppliers overseas and product descriptions.
- Lead Generation – Easily create lists of U.S. importers and exporters that meet your requirements for volume, geography, and container type.
- Supplier Sourcing – We’ll help expand your list of suppliers who can adhere to your quality standards, shipment volume, and other requirements.
- Market Analysis – You can make smarter decisions based on tangible, scalable data, and achieve higher levels of analysis on the products you produce, sell, and import.
- Legal and Brand Protection - Organizations with high-profile brands can fall victim to trademark infringement and counterfeiting. TradeIQ™ allows you to execute specific searches to proactively protect your company's intellectual property.
Here's how it works:
- TradeIQ™ Import data is from the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) of U.S. Customs. Shipment details go back to 2003 and are available within 3 to 10 days of shipment arrival.*
- TradeIQ™ Export contains U.S. export Bills of Lading received directly from U.S. Customs. The information represents all electronically available U.S. export data. Bill of Lading records go back to 2010 and are available within weeks of shipment departure.*
* TradeIQ™ Import and TradeIQ™ Export are sold separately.
Click for more details on: