Textile & Apparel: better sourcing and brand protection, more intelligence
For textile and apparel companies, competition is fierce. Beating rivals means finding and
maintaining suppliers that can provide a cost advantage. In addition to sourcing smarter,
leaders need to know who their competition's suppliers are, how much they are importing,
and what will soon be on store shelves. Zepol's U.S. trade databases, TradeIQ™,
TradeView™, and ComplianceIQ™, have proven to be invaluable competitive and market
intelligence tools for the textile industry.
Players in the apparel and textile industry are turning to Zepol for:
- A smart way to watch competitive movements and predict
- The ability to search by their products, materials, even
their brand names to quickly identify potential counterfeiters and monitor quotas.
- Identifying new manufacturers and tracking existing suppliers
with exclusive agreements to ensure compliance.
- Investigating companies involved in counterfeiting their
brands and other gray market activities.
- The ability to view textile shipments from overseas locations.
- Access to thorough training and friendly, knowledgeable
Our trade data specialists for the textile and apparel industry are
Marcy Todhunter and
Contact Marcy or Matt to learn more about how they are helping textile and apparel companies
increase market share and minimize supply chain risk.
Zepol has helped our business gain a competitive edge and allowed us to continue to grow despite tough
times. Obviously the most important requirement is the accuracy and quality of the data, and Zepol's
service continues to deliver on both.
Manager, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
Category Leading Importer